SAP system is the most popular enterprise business system which is used by the top multinational companies and organisations to help run their companies. This course will accentuate on the introductory basics which will enable learners to be comfortable working and using the common functions and features of SAP. Learn the key aspects of SAP systems introducing the Graphical User Interface and many important topics including setting up favourite transactions, executing transaction code directly and saving your own screen layout for future use.
How will this course help the learners?
- This course will help learners to become accustomed with the SAP systems and increase the ease of working with SAP systems.
- With the help of this course, you will be able to learn the basics of SAP system and learn how to navigate, search and get help.
- This course will teach you how to run reports and export imperative data to Microsoft Excel.
- You will also learn how to customise the SAP User Interface and get a thorough overview of the various core modules of SAP.
- This course effectively guides you on working with master data and post transactions.
- You will be familiarised with report layouts and rill-down.
- This course will make it very easy to learn and know about the SAP Systems. You will be able to conduct transactions and analyse report data in no time.
- Upon completion you will be able to customise your local layout and the desktop shortcuts. You will be able to identify the characteristics of sub ledgers which are: accounts receivable, accounts payable and asset accounting.
This course doesn’t demand any pre-requisites and any learner of beginner level can opt for this course. The step by step training and execution is very clearly depicted with the help of video tutorials. Along with the necessary insights about SAP systems, the course is structured in a much organised way imparting simplicity.
So make yourself well equipped with the SAP systems, carefully presented to by adopting a practical step by step approach. It doesn’t matter if you are a SAP user, Business analyst or any project manager; for this course will be your ultimate guide to SAP Systems.