Developer to lead and contribute to the development of a large, complex OTC Client Clearing project involving integration with multiple clearing houses (CCPs) and middleware platforms. The candidate will develop and deliver major components of critical transactional systems that support complex clearing and post clearing lifecycle event workflows. These systems support diverse workflows and business rules using JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, Sybase/DB2 and MQ Series.
- Java, Unix/Linux, Perl, XML, Spring, Hibernate, and SQL.
- Experience in building message based systems using messaging products such as IBM MQ, TIBCO.
- C#, Sybase/DB2
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives and front-end technologies.
- Ability to coordinate across teams and liaison with users
- Derivative Trade clearing systems such as MarkitSERV, VCON, ICE Link