Do you want to learn the concepts related to enterprise level development? .NET is a widely known enterprise environment that enables you to develop desktop applications, web applications, mobile applications and many more. The .NET framework is a software framework which is developed by Microsoft. It runs on Microsoft Windows. This framework comes with a large class library and offers language communication and interoperability across several other programming languages.
How will this course help you?
- This course will cover every aspect of the .NET environment and teach you the basic fundamentals of crafting world-class applications for windows and web-based applications. This course covers the full windows application structure and database backend for beginners. Learners will be able to integrate the useful .NET libraries on their projects.
- This course is will help you with the installation procedure of .NET Development Environment and make you comfortable with the same. You will be able to navigate effortlessly through the .NET development environment, adjust master project settings, learn how to close a project and create a multi-solution project.
- The basic requirement needed for this course is a working PC or laptop running on Windows operating system and Visual Studio software. Microsoft Visual Studio, released by Microsoft Corporation is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft. This software is used to develop computer programs, web applications, websites, web services and mobile applications using the .NET framework.
- This course will familiarise you with the different templates for creating an application. It will also teach you how to add forms to your project, navigate the project using solution explorer, and switch the code view and GUI view in Visual Studio.
Getting yourself equipped with the different features of Visual Studio might come as a difficult task, but with the help of this course, you will be able to work effectively without any hassles.
Operating Visual Studio
- Learn to use the properties window to adjust the settings within project elements.
- Learn how to use the toolbox window, the drag and drop feature of creating a front-end design and how to add toolbox elements to your project.
- Understand how to work with a SQL database in Visual Studio and learn to create your own database using SQL server.
- Help you understand the differences between a C# programming language and Visual Basic. Along with that, it will also help you to execute code in Visual Studio
Learn how to deploy a web application on the server with this course and you can flaunt your coding and styling skills to your peers.